Always H.E.A.R. Hearing Center – Audiologist Normal IL – Schedule a Hearing Assessment with Our Staff – 309-664-6200
An Audiologist Normal IL is a health care professional that provides care in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders for patients of all ages. Read on and answer the following to help you determine if you should set an appointment for hearing assessment. Our audiologists will accurately evaluate your hearing and recommend options for improving it if necessary.
- -Is it difficult for you to clearly hear phone calls?
- -Does the hearing in one ear seem better than the other ear when you’re on the phone?
- -Is it hard for you to understand a conversation if more than a single person talks at once?
- -Do friends or family complain that you keep turning the volume on your TV too loud?
- -Must you listen very closely to understand a conversation?
- -Do you have difficulty hearing in noisy environments such as restaurants, retail stores or outdoors in general?
- -Are you experiencing dizziness, ringing or discomfort in your ears?
- -Do you need to ask people to repeat themselves frequently?
- -Are relatives or coworkers continually saying you do not understand what they say?
- -Does it seem as though people are mumbling when speaking to or near you?
- -Do you react inappropriately because you keep misunderstanding what others say?
- -Is it difficult for you to understand children?
- -Do people experience frustration because you do not understand when they address you?
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, set an appointment with an Audiologist Normal IL for a hearing evaluation.
Improve Your Hearing – 309-664-6200 – Audiologist Normal IL
A Few Suggestions Before Your Visit to Always H.E.A.R. Hearing Center
It can be a lot to process if you’ll be making your first visit to our facility. No worries! Our experienced staff are experts in diagnosing and treating all forms of hearing loss. Ask our audiologists any questions you have regarding your hearing, testing and hearing aid options. In addition your audiologist will present some questions to you about your hearing and general health. To help you prepare:
- -Jot down your inquiries or record them on your smart phone as a reminder.
- -It’s a good idea to bring along a relative or friend to your appointment. They can help communicate with your audiologist and help remind you of what they recommend.
- -There are some medications that impact hearing. Bring along a list of medicines you currently take along with dosage information. Be sure to include prescription medications and over-the-counter medicines.
- -Note your overall medical history. It’s easy to forget sometimes and your audiologist is going to ask.
- -Check on your insurance plan to learn about existing coverage and who makes payment. Some plans, for instance, require a physician’s referral to visit an audiologist. Also, prepare to take notes during your appointment.
- -Call our offices in advance of your appointment if you’ll need an interpreter.
- -If necessary, repeat to your audiologist what they say to you to confirm your understanding. Furthermore, ask your audiologist for written information you can bring with you.
Always H.E.A.R. Hearing Center – Serving Bloomington, Normal and Surrounding Communities – Call for a Free Hearing Assessment
As part of your consultation at Always H.E.A.R., our audiologists help our clients discover hearing aid options. We offer a custom hearing aid fitting in order to verify maximum comfort. After your custom fitting our staff instructs you how to adjust and take care of your hearing device. If your hearing aid requires repairs or a setting adjustment, you can always count on our ream for expert maintenance!
Don’t Struggle with Hearing Loss! Affordable, Dependable Hearing Aids Are Available at 309-664-6200 – Improve Your Quality of Life and Begin Your Journey To Better Hearing Today